Re: runner plants

I thought 'Sweet Annie' was a form of annual Artemisia???  I've read
about it being used a lot in wreath making and often thought I'd like
to grow it if I only had the sun...Really don't know what it looks
like when it's at home.

Your photo looks like a tansy to me - does the foliage have a scent?
Of course, it looks one whale of a lot better than the poor tansy I
have lingering in my old veggie garden in too much shade...amazing
what a sun lover will do when it gets some sun:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> > From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>
> >
> > Sorry to confuse you Cathy- yes am talking about two different
> > just happen to be in the same bed I was working on today.
> >
> > I think Bonnie is right about the gooseneck loosestrife. I have
> > had a name for the tansy.  Everyone kept telling me it was Sweet
> > I grew that one year and took 4 years to rid the garden of it!
This has