From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 10:39 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] runner plants

Sorry to confuse you Cathy- yes am talking about two different plants,
just happen to be in the same bed I was working on today.

I think Bonnie is right about the gooseneck loosestrife. I have never
had a name for the tansy.  Everyone kept telling me it was Sweet Annie.
I grew that one year and took 4 years to rid the garden of it! This has
a thicker leaf and gets yellow button type flowers. I have posted a very
bad picture of it on the net... Anyone want to take a guess? This
picture was from last August. I am sure you folks will have it id in
five minutes :)