RE: runner plants

Well it looks like the leaf of my plant :) I would think it is that
plant since the description says it has the yellow button flowers too...
The lady who gave it to me called it common tansy... but I have yet to
see it anywhere else. Interesting that it is toxic... gees.....

I always thought this plant was a clumper... for the past 4 years, it
grew in size, doubling, but always just an expansion. This year, it too
to showing up a few ft away from the mother plant. As I was removing the
small (that I thought were seedlings) realized it was a runner type. It
seems to be a very shallow runner, as they were easy to dig, pull out.
Of course, later in the season, I am sure it would have been a different