Re: runner plants

> Yes Marge, I knew it was not a Sweet Annie. A group of MG came thru and
>that was what they determined it was. Never agreed with their findings.
It seems there are always people that will guess rather than admit they
don't know. I'm happy to say I don't know, but give me a piece or a pic
and I'll see what I can find out for you.

> My Tansy does not have a scent that I noticed. It gets about 3 > 1/2 ft tall.
My Fernleaf Tansy, which I would guess is the same as yours, but with a
cultivar or selection name of 'Crispum' has a vague scent until you try
to yank it out - then it leaves a horrible stink on your hands!