From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 7:04 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] runner plants

Yes Marge, I knew it was not a Sweet Annie. A group of MG came thru and
that was what they determined it was. Never agreed with their findings.
I did grow one once. It seeds like crazy and spent the next 4 years
getting rid of it. Does have a lovely aroma and an airy type plants.
Don't think I will ever grow one of them again :(

My Tansy does not have a scent that I noticed. It gets about 3 1/2 ft
tall. The button flowers come from the ground on a sturdy stem. It dies
to the ground here every winter. Every spring when cleaning up all those
stems ( sticks) keep thinking I could use them for something, as they
are very straight and about a 1/4 inch thick. They easily crack off at
the ground level, but are not brittle the first year anyways.