OT- big time....

Well I am stuck inside working today... it is a perfect spring day here.
Not much wind, sunny, and warm. Gosh can a day like today be depressing
for those stuck inside!

Did manage to go pick up lunch today--- (as my co-workers are in
disbelief that I offered to go!) I even agreed to McDonalds... and for
those that know me, that place is on the bottom of my list. I have to
admit that the new salads are pretty good....

Anyone else bored and want to be outside!