Re: OT- big time....

or the boss walks in with a kinda funny smile and says he meeting with some folk$ in boca grande tonight and really needs a proposal to $eal the deal. so for today, i'm in at 6:15 this morning and out at 4:45 this evening, with a banana for breakfast and a candy bar for lunch. the proposal was for a $250k landscape and, if sold tonight, will meet payroll on into june.

on the way home, i'm listening to NRP and some one is interviewing a "septuagenarian" about something and i grin and think "what would that old fart know about anything?" about a block farther down the street, i realize i'm one of those septuagenarian old farts, also.

At 01:49 PM 4/29/03 -0500, you wrote:
Try three and half hours at least to go... and if someone walks in as we are closing could be much longer :( :(

Donna