From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:29:08 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT- big time....

Well Marge---the Kicker is ... I got home, and now it is windy,
30<br>degrees less and cloudy and the rain should start any moment,
actually<br>felt a few drops while touring the yard deciding what to
Stuck here at computer doing hateful number crunching. Want to<br>> be
outside in my garden...incredibly frustrated!<br>> <br>> Marge Talt,
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>