From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan [mailto: wmorgan972@ameritech.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:55:49 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] ot: living quarters/OT Stove

Chris, about the stove, when Bill and I moved in here I opted for a
Jenn<br>Aire stove and have never regretted it! I can grill in the
kitchen during<br>the foulest weather or shorten cooking times and
"preheating time" by using<br>the "convection" feature. If a unit ever
does go out, I can just replace<br>the component rather than the entire
stove. Expensive--yes. But I plan to<br>have that stove until I join the
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] ot: living
painting! We won't have carpeting<br>for a few more weeks. I called the
company to have my clothes<br>delivered, but the owner wasn't in today.
It was really warm today and<br>we all need our spring clot

hes! I can't wait to see HOW all of our<br>clothing and linens get
returned to us. I can't imagine how long it<br>will take me to sort it
all out!<br><br>The house is a mess! Our things have been moved from
room to room as<br>they did work. Many things are in boxes in the
garage. At least those<br>things are organized by category. We've been
trying to decide about a<br>stove. I like the all stainless steel look,
but I have trouble spending<br>the big bucks on a stove! It makes me
feel guilty! I don't usually go<br>for luxury items! Of course I forget
a lot of the rules when it comes<br>to plant
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>Behalf Of Donna <br>Sent:
Monday, April 28, 2003 10:03 PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject:
RE: [CHAT] This and That now Chris pictures<br><br>Wow, spring comes in
a big way over at your place! Thanks for sharing

of my yahoo briefcase:<br>>

    http://photos.yahoo.com/chrispnpt<br>>

text UNSUBSCRIBE
text UNSUBSCRIBE