RE: runner plants now need replacement idea

Um Rich and all....

I am not liking that news at all! I really like this plant, it looks
wonderful as a backdrop in the corner. So if I yank it all out, what
would take that 3X3 space and give me the same effect?

I would think that Michigan would be a colder zone, but here the tansy
does die to the ground every winter. It has always been 3- 31/2 ft. I
was wishing for 5 ft to hide the entire fence :) It has been there for 4
years and this is the first year it decided to take on the runner style.
It always just got larger, but more a clumping effect.

Well it stormed all night, still is.... thunder boomers galore. Next
chance to garden is Monday night- got a pond expo to get thru.. display
building starts today...