From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 6:22 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] ot: living quarters/OT Stove

Bonnie: The man who founded Jenn Aire, Louie Jenn, was born and raised
in our little teeny town of Hills, Iowa...my husband has an antique
carom board with the original carom pieces that belonged to Mr. Jenn
when he was a small boy (Louie's mother gave it to Marty when he was a
teenager).

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)