Re: Chemical shelf life now and runner plants and weather

rain
Talk about rain, we had a real gully washer here Tues. nite. From 6pm -
9:30pm, 1.50 in. The 10 yrs. we've lived here, it was the gr888st thunder
/ lightning display we have seen.AWESOME. we have been in the low 70's.
Beautiful skies.My first tree peony buds are breaking into color. I'm
ready to hang my fuschia & petunia baskets I made, in the patio.
YESSSSSSSSS  spring is here for sure.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA