From: Chris [mailto: chris@widom-assoc.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:47:47 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] ot: living quarters/OT Stove

owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] ot: living quarters/OT
Stove<br><br>Bonnie: The man who founded Jenn Aire, Louie Jenn, was born
and raised<br>in our little teeny town of Hills, Iowa...my husband has
an antique<br>carom board with the original carom pieces that belonged
to Mr. Jenn<br>when he was a small boy (Louie's mother gave it to Marty
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>