From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:43:18 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] rtd f/DC

In a message dated 3/31/04 12:08:08 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< Man, that is one gorgeous plant...sigh!
eager to see if <br>my protection paid off with the Ruby Limelight.
Still so cold and wet. I am <br>always cautious to uncover my gardens
and avoid walking so as not to compact.<br> I start creating containers
for the greenhouse today and opening tomarrow.<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com