Re: WAS Royal Paulownia NOW tree topping

Lordy, Zem, let's just hope they don't hear about that one around
here or they'll start doing that, too.  Yikes!  Now, I would imagine,
in about 5 years or so, you ought to be seeing reports of large
stands of roadside trees dying from some mysterious cause....then, of
course, the county will spring into action, dedicating massive
amounts of taxpayer dollars to replanting trees along the roads so
that when they get mature, they can haul out their tree eatin' toy
and do it all over again.  Isn't there some organization called
'defenders of trees' or something like that you can alert about this
cruelty to trees? :->

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Zemuly@aol.com
> Our county has this implement that I call the tree chewing machine.
 It is