Gardening in Hell

In a message dated 4/1/2004 9:31:04 PM Central Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:
once you get the hang of "gardening in hell"...it's not so bad).  But I will
miss my peonies and other things that don't do well down there.
The solution to your dilemma is to come to the Mid-South!  You can enjoy
gardening in hell and still grow beautiful peonies.

zone 7
West TN