From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Gardening in Hell
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:44:31 EST

In a message dated 4/1/2004 9:31:04 PM Central Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:
once you get the hang of "gardening in hell"...it's not so bad). But I will
miss my peonies and other things that don't do well down there.
The solution to your dilemma is to come to the Mid-South! You can enjoy
gardening in hell and still grow beautiful peonies.

zem
zone 7
West TN

http://www.hort.net/funds/