RE: WAS Royal Paulownia NOW tree topping

He would have committed suicide earlier when I got done with him...
probably in the middle of my ranting.

On a serious note, I am sure there where other reasons he felt he had to
take his life. .. but I just couldn't resist saying that.

I do wonder if they changed their policy since this happened and if they
offered to replace them. If it was on your property and not an easement
then I would think they are liable... but I am not a lawyer.

Donna