Re: Warm off the Press....

Hello Jim,
    Right you are. I receive my copy about two weeks or so ago. Everything
they advertised. I have not had an opportunity to really get "into" it as
yet, but then it is not that kind of reference. I know I will be using mine
a lot to locate sources when you guys come up with a plant I never heard of,
or simply have not grown as yet.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana