RE: Hofstra Flower show

Well it appears we have a bit of a gathering back east today!

I know in the past we have talked about all getting together sometime.
That would be nice, but of course nearly impossible to coordinate. But
another group (non-gardening) does actually do this once a year. Not
everyone attends, but in a couple of weeks it will be held in Chgo area
this year. Folks from NY to CA are coming. These gatherings are a blast!
Been doing this for 5 years now, each year in a different area of the
country. We all check into the same hotel and look out!:)

Anyways, do let us know how the show was tho....

Donna

> Hey Chris,
>
> Hopefully w will run into each other.  I'll ask for you at the
Daylilly