Re: Hofstra Flower show

For example, the short one and I intend to be at the South Florida Cactus and Succulent Society Show & Sale, Fairchild Botanical Gardens, Coral Gables, May 28-30. We would enjoy meeting any of you who will also be there. We will likely stay at the Marriott Courtyard West at Miami International Airport.