Re: Warm off the Press....

Kitty,
Each to his/her own... but I am an "Old F---" and like to have hard copy in
my hands to actually feel when I sit in a chair in the evenings doing
research, making notes. For the latest (most of the time) you are better off
simply doing a search on one of the major engines. No one thing is perfect.
Not the book, not the web search engines. Bit like being married... much as
you love there are always drawbacks.......;-)
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com