Re: Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies especially...

In a message dated 4/4/04 11:14:48 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< I'd never trust one
purchased in spring, though they would have a chance of making it >>

We sell them in the greenhouse every year.  I have not heard of any problems.
 i know some of our employees have purchased them and had good results.  Many
garden centers in our area sell them in the spring.