From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 00:39:20 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies   especially...

In a message dated 4/4/04 11:14:48 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net
writes:<br><br><< I'd never trust one<br>purchased in spring, though
they would have a chance of making it >><br><br>We sell them in the
greenhouse every year. I have not heard of any problems. <br> i know
some of our employees have purchased them and had good results. Many

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com