Re: Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies especially...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies especially...
  • From: Zemuly@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:15:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/4/2004 11:40:35 PM Central Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:
garden centers in our area sell them in the spring
I think I've purchased all my peonies in the spring.  They must have been
grown in pots because they have all survived, and they've done well over the past
few years.  BTW, my Chinese tree peony has a huge bud.  I'm very excited
about it.  It bloomed last year for the first time in four years.  It was one I
had bought at WalMart.  Also, I am happy to note we did not get the expected
freeze last night, and today is supposed to be about 70.

zone 7
West TN