Re: Bulls horn acacia

Lordy, Jim, but that's an awesome baby.  Looks like it could do some
damage even at a young age...an adult must be something else!  I am
assuming those most interesting 'horns' are actually thorns of some

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :