From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:14:19 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] finally!

Just thought I would let all of you know that spring has Finally
sprung<br>here in my zone 5! First daf bloomed, trees budding, bushes
starting to<br>bloom! Like this happened overnight! Nothing then
everything :)<br><br>At dinner tonight, I am informing the family that
dinner is no longer<br>provided before dark here anymore... unless you
cook it! :)<br><br>The guys brought in three flats of pansies today to
cheer me up....<br>hum... how cold of weather can they take anyone? (I
normally never do<br>pansies, can't even remember the last time I
planted/bought one)<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com