From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:11:40 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Piggyback gardening

Slugger (the new cat) has a tendency to follow me everywhere. On Sunday
I<br>gardened much of the day, going back and forth so he had to keep
up. That<br>night he just zonked out. Tonight I was digging some Lamium
and he decided<br>it would just be easier if he hopped on my back and
watched what I was doing<br>over my shoulder. This is not the easiest
way to garden.<br><br>Meanwhile....I must have the world's dumbest
voles. Yes, they ate up<br>sections of my lawn and set a direct path to
the bed with about 100 clumps<br>of baby hostas. But the paths go around
the hostas. They didn't touch<br>them. All these little hostas are
starting to come up

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com