From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:38:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Piggyback gardening

Melody,<br>I'm glad you're caring for Moses. Like your DH, the last
thing I needed was<br>another cat, but how can you turn him away? I hope
----- <br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 4:21
stray tomcat that seems to have adopted (and been adopted<br>> by) my 3
children...he is a beautiful orange and white long hair,<br>> incredibly
tame and friendly...so much so it makes me wonder how he<br>> comes to
be living out of doors...a dump, maybe? No one in town seems to<br>>
missing a cat of his description. My husband is adamant that the
last<br>> thing our house needs is another cat...so the kids and I are
going to<br>> try to find a new home for him. In the meantime, we were
watching the<br>> Ten Commandments on TV the other night so the children
have temporarily<br>> named the cat "Moses"...as my youngest put it, "We
just couldn't call<br>> him Cat when we wanted him to come, Mom...who
knows what stray would've<br>> turned up!" Well, duh! They've managed to
guilt me into feeding and<br>> watering the
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Wed 04/07, Kitty < kmrsy@comcast.net >
wrote:<br>> From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:11:40 -0500<br>>
Subject: [CHAT] Piggyback gardening<br>><br>> Slugger (the new cat) has
a tendency to follow me everywhere. On Sunday<br>> I<br>gardened much of
the day, going back and forth so he had to keep<br>> up. That<br>night
he just zonked out. Tonight I was digging some Lamium<br>> and he
decided<br>it would just be easier if he hopped on my back and<br>>
watched what I was doing<br>over my shoulder. This is not the

umbest<br>> voles. Yes, they ate up<br>sections of my lawn and set a
direct path to<br>> the bed with about 100 clumps<br>of baby hostas. But
the paths go around<br>> the hostas. They didn't touch<br>them. All
these little hostas are<br>> starting to come
http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com