From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan [mailto: wmorgan972@ameritech.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:40:01 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Bulls horn acacia now more Pam

But we all know that her bark is worse than her bite. It's probably
more<br>that they respect her "vocabulary" and her property since she's
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf<br>Of
Cersgarden@aol.com<br>Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 4:13 PM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bulls horn acacia now more
Pam<br><br>In a message dated 4/8/04 9:23:50 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< Ceres: I have a feeling it gets real ugly when Pam
have that hunch too.<br>
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com