Re: Piggyback gardening

In a message dated 4/8/2004 11:59:43 PM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:
Darn all people who are irresponsible with neutering/spaying their
pets...
I'll drink to that! Now you know why I have over 30 of them.  It's a good
thing I don't like gourmet food.  I have started telling people who want to give
me cats that I'll be happy to feed them if vet and food costs are part of the
gift. Needless to say, I haven't gotten any new boarders lately.  I am sooooo
over these idiots, and you can bet this rural county is just full of them.

zem
zone 7
West TN