Re: Piggyback gardening

In a message dated 04/07/2004 9:53:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> Tonight I was digging some Lamium and he decided
> it would just be easier if he hopped on my back and watched what I was doing
> over my shoulder.  This is not the easiest way to garden.

I had a cat  that did that regularly.  He was a much beloved fellow, but at
18 pounds, when he jumped on my back he would nearly knock me over.  Domino has
been gone now for a number of years,  but he was a favorite and I still miss
him.  Auralie