Re: Brrrrrrrrrrr......

Hi, been a bit busy, so catching up.  We didn't get hit that hard that time
by the storms, but this past weekend, Easter was a total wash out for sure!
Electricity went out just as they were announcing that there was a tornado
warning for our area.  Have a crank radio for just this type of situation....but
do you think we could get a decent reception with all the lightening and strong
winds...no.  Modern technology definitely does no good during a storm.  Felt
much like the folks in the last couple centuries must have felt like, sitting
there with our candles, hoping for the best.  Found out the next morning when
the electricity came back on that the tornados ended up touching down not too
far from here.  Sustained some roof damage, but all in all, we were lucky.
Especially considering that some areas had hail the size of grapefruit.

Any word from Scottie?  Haven't heard from her since she said she was moving!
Thanks for caring and thinking of us!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 4/4/2004 11:02:34 PM Central Standard Time,