Re: Sand Springs Herb Festival

OOOOOOOh, OOOOOHHHHHH, I'm going to the Sand Springs Herb Festival. It
is so GREAT. Are you going? If so, I'll have to find you and say hello.
I'm going to buy some starts for my herb garden. I did go ahead and get
my license to sell this year. I called my business "Blessed Bee" and the
logo is a bee skep with bees around it. I'm starting SMALL and will
grow. This year I'll sell herbs, gourds, luffas, cut flowers and some
veggies. My husband felt like "WE" couldn't make a living doing the cut
flower farm. Well, it won't replace HIS salary, but I could easily
replace mine....so I'm just going to hold my nose and jump in. Why wait?

pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Pam and Jesse,
I hated that I missed getting to meet you both and your trip to Oklahoma.
How did it go? Next weekend I have been invited to go to the Sand Springs
Herb Festival. Have you been to it?
We just got back from Burnet, Tx. We went to see my step father in a
nursing home there. It rained and hailed on us so hard last night. The
bluebonnets and wildflowers were so beautiful and worth the whole trip. It
was a hard fast trip but we missed his 92nd birthday party so we felt like
we had to make it up to him.
Tricia
zone 6b

Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] off to Jesse's

> I'm back. Despite the rain - hope we got some good pics! Long trip but
> always well worth it. Even though I'll be soothing wounded feelings
> (Sugar) for a week.
>
> Oh well. Got some great rocks for the garden too - woo HOO!
>
> Pam Evans
> Kemp, TX
> zone 8A

Jesse