Re: Barns

I feel the same way. When one door closes, another (usually better) door
opens. Keep the faith...good things coming your way. I feel it in my
bonz.

Jesse

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
Kitty, I have this theory that everything happens just the way it's supposed
to and right on schedule. I'm sure your having to leave the tree nursery is
just part of getting you where you are headed. My ex-husband used to get very
bothered and call me a "Pollyanna" for feeling that way, but I have found it
to be true. Something really good is in the works for you.

zem
zone 7
West TN

http://www.hort.net/funds/