Re: Re: temperatures and hardiness

Sorry. Kitty got part A right. A-Z tries to fit plants into USDA [cold] zones. And Noreen got part B right, A-Z's understanding of low temperatures appears to assume a period of duration that does not pertain, at least not in Zone 9 or above. It may or may not pertain in lower zones, but I have no useful experience with them.