Rose name

I'm working on the plant names list for our Display Gardens and need some
help from the rosarians on the list.
One garden said they are using Rosa 'Peace', a climbing rose.  'Peace' is
one that I do know and it is a hybrid tea rose - a 4 footer.  So I googled
around and found there is a climbing version of this same hybrid tea rose.
But it doesn't seem that anyone can agree on the name or that everyone
agrees on one name to cover both roses.  I have found it listed variously
Rosa 'Peace'
Rosa 'Peace climber'
Climbing Peace Rose
Peace Rose

So, does anyone know how this rose should be listed correctly botanically
while still conveying that there is a difference between the hybrid tea and
the hybrid tea climber that both use the same name?