Re: now Blessed Bee was-Sand Springs Herb Festival

Thanks Kitty. Well, for now I'll just be selling at the Tulsa Farmer's
Market on Saturdays. I'm still building my raised beds and getting
things in order. When I feel like I have more of a "CLUE" about what I'm
doing, I'll advertise more and get out there a little more. I still work
full time...so it's a balancing act for sure.

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:That's terrific, Jesse! I'm so glad you're taking the plunge! Have you a
shingle to hang out? How are you advertising?
Kitty