RE: newspaper and - or straw

Hey.... I forgot :(

I am surprised tho since we are in the same type climate. Maybe my
squirrels did take it and I didn't notice the mess in the other yards or
something. hum.

I have moved on this year and trying something new here. Seems it takes
most of spring and into summer before I get my gardens straighten out
and in order (or lack of) due to my schedule. I hired a gardening team
who is going to start tomorrow with some cleaning up of the beds. I am
scared to death over this! Panic in the big degree here! I have
known/worked at the nature center with both of them for years and since
they need money and I need work done.... we are going to give it a try.
Hopefully it will give me more time to do what I want in the garden
instead of what has to get done....

Anyone else doing this? How did it work out?... tomorrow is a long day
for me will be leaving before sunrise and not getting home till
elevenish at night... so won't even be able to see what they did till
maybe Wednesday night if I get home early enough.... of course if it
doesn't work out, DH will be on the phone yelling at me! (again)