Re: was Acacia, now Poncirus

No kidding, Noreen.  Well, I don't much care about the fruit and I
know they are hardy here - at least that's what I've read, so maybe
I'll try to get my hands on some one of these days - if they will
grow in woodland.  I was under the impression they had to have some
sun.  heh, heh...get them started outside my deer fence as an added
layer of protection; fix those blasted hoofed bandits.  A few here; a
few there.  I think they can lose their leaves here - can't remember
exactly, tho' I know I found they would grow here - they grow at
Winterthur, DE, which is about 120 miles north of me.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi