Re: newspaper and - or straw

My hand's up.

I tried all sorts lawn/garden services to help me keep this place somewhat tamed, and ended up firing them because they either didn't listen, didn't remember, or didn't care.

Now I have an arrangement with one of the landscape supervisors from work. Depending on the season, he, his wife, and his two sons show up weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly and do the heavy lifting that needs to be done. We've had this arrangement for a year now and, so far, it work great.