Re: now Blessed Bee was-Sand Springs Herb Festival

Very exciting, Jesse. Best of luck.

Wasn't that long ago that David announced that he was going to start selling hibiscus at his local farmers' market, and he appears to be doing quite well.

And I have an acquaintance here who makes a good living selling at farmers' markets and plant shows.