Re: Re: Piggyback gardening/rotten kitties

I have to agree. My beloved Sam, who died two years ago....would hide
under the plants and wait for me...and I would be pulling weeds and he'd
come jumping out swatting at me, wanting to play, then he'd run and hide
again, waiting for me to get closer as I weeded. He would also ride
around on my husband's truck...on the hood, like a hood ornament, when
he was driving around the pastures. He was a "go cat". I sure do miss
him.

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
I have to say that the cats make gardening fun. Yes they step in and lay
down right where you were weeding or demand to be petted. Then they chase
the trailing vine you were taking to the trash pile and you lose a few
minutes taking the long route so they can chase it a little while longer.
They make me realize that this is a labor of love as they all take time out
from their afternoon catnaps to visit with me or just be within viewing
distance of me while I work.

Kitty

Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:05 AM
Subject: Re:[CHAT] Piggyback gardening/rotten kitties