Re: Soft-Shelled Cicadas

There was a guy, an entomologist, who had a seminar at Epcot one year at the
International Flower & Garden Festival and he was very serious about eating
insects as food.  Yuck!  He was passing mealy worms (?) or something similar
around the room & asking the audience to eat it.

Yuck!  I just can't do it -- the thought gives me mental trauma!  LOL

Seriously, bugs freak me out & I think that I will not be leaving the house
this summer if we get the invasion they say we're going to get.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."