Re: Soft-Shelled Cicadas

Around here, we are approaching morel hunting season. People are more secretive over their hunting locations than the government is with "classified" documents. A friend that gifts you with a sack of morels is a friend indeed.
Cathy
On Wednesday, April 14, 2004, at 12:08 AM, Melody wrote:

Ugh!!!!! Mushrooms are one of those food stuffs that I can't for the
life of me figure out how anyone ever imagined they would taste
good...nasty looking things! And of course, I have to live with 4 people
who think they are absolutely wonderful!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

 --- On Tue 04/13, Kitty < kmrsy@comcast.net > wrote:
From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:55:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Soft-Shelled Cicadas

what is this? Chat Fear Factor? And don't you show me no mushrooms if
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 8:52
Organ meat? NO thank you. And I won't even tell you what I think<br>raw
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Soft-Shelled Cicadas<br>><br>> > For one, Marge, I'd
give it a try. Even sober. Think of all the crazy<br>> > stuff we eat
and enjoy--oysters, crabs, liver, brains, broccoli....<br>> ><br>>
your<br>> > > dining pleasure, here's a recipe link sent me by a
http://www.markjcooking.com/recipex.php/59491<br>> > ><br>> > > Marge
Talt, zone 7 Maryland<br>> > > mtalt@hort.net<br>> > > Editor: Gardening
in Shade<br>> > > -----------------------------------------------<br>> >
Current Article: Battling Bambi<br>> > >
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/shade_gardening<br>> > >
------------------------------------------------<br>> > > Complete Index
of Articles by Category and Date<br>> > >
http://mtalt.hort.net/article-index.html<br>> > >
------------------------------------------------<br>> > > All
Suite101.com garden topics :<br>> > >
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635<br>> > ><br>> > >
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>> > >

http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>>

10<br>> ><br>> >

http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>><br>>

http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>