Re: FSU Spring Extravaganza

Thanks Jim for the run down.  If you don't mind, could you list some of the
ones that you say won't Google??  Be interested in them.  After all the talk
recently about peonies, etc. I'm sure nobody will mind if you throw in a bit of
zone 9+ plants.  If so, perhaps you can email me.

Is that the desert rose that you've had your eye on for a while now???

I've been a cacti/succulent fan since childhood, but for the life of me have
troubles with lithops and the like.  I tried again last year at the cacti
show, it's been alive since....so hopefully this one will make it.

Any interesting fat plants?  By the way, since this subject was recently
brought up....there is a great email list group for fat plants on yahoo.  It even
got so large that it has since split into a fat plant bonsai group too.  Both
are very informative, for anyone interested.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 4/14/2004 8:07:46 PM Central Standard Time,