RE: Money-Makin' Time!

So do you have folks showing up early? Ours starts at 9, and by 6:30
someone is hassling us to pay for the plants and so they can leave. We
are still doing some final preps (putting out plant signs with pictures,
bringing in the last of the plants or something) and they want you to
stop what you are doing and set up the cash box.... geesh. Or someone
with a half dozen plants walks to the front of the line and demands you
do their small order before those already waiting in line with larger
orders cause they are in a hurry.... not fair to those waiting already.
Unfortunately the few seems to aggravate me early on in the day....

This year we are going to be inside the nature center rather than on the
patios outdoors. Hopefully this will help since we can do more of the
prep work Thursday-Friday and not unlock the door till 9ish :)