knock out

I finally succumbed.  You folks have raved on and on about Rosa Knockout, so
when I went to buy 5 climbers for our Display Gardens I picked out a
Knockout for myself.  Did you know they have a Blushing Pink Knockout now?
I didn't get it because it was $5 more, and I shouldn't be buying anything
anyway.  The seller said he had only 50 of the new one and that he was the
only nursery in the state to get them this year.  If so, I can see why he's
asking more for them.  I'll wait and see how the cherry-red original does
here and if it performs well, I'll buy the pink in a few years when the $
comes down.