Re: Dbl Bloodroot

In a message dated 04/16/2004 8:29:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> And today as I looked around I saw many more
> things that need dividing, like these anemones but I won't do it this close
> to my sale date

Kitty, my DH was looking over my shoulder at some of our exchanges about your
plant sale, and he said I should tell you that the plant sale held by one of
his groups, Teatown Nature Center, makes it's biggest profit from a preview
sale held the night before it is open to the general public.  People pay
admission  to come to this event and sometimes make a clean sweep of some things.  I
am not a great fan of this group - the Nature Center is a good thing, but the
people who run it are far too concerned with status and material things for my
taste - but he loves it, and suggested I pass this on to you, so I did.
Auralie