RE: Great day... I guess

Way too tired after the plant sale today. Treasurer still counting
money, but think we did pretty good.... started out with a tad over 3000
plants and I would estimate about 150 left.... which is ok, we always
over grow for restoration. We did grow more that were not offered for
sale, but those are just for restoration....

Donna
Who's feet are tired and voice is history.....